domingo, 18 de octubre de 2015

Hi, I´ve just received the writings from the students in Valencia they were very good.
THE COLOURFUL BALLOONS
Welcome to the world of illusions where a new story happens every day. If you concentrate and you take a step forward you’ll find yourself in a garden full of flowers, trees and plants and an empty chair with a book on a garden table, the book is about the future. If you decide to open that book and read it, you’ll suddenly find another world, you’ll be awake to your dreams …
I decide to read that book and when I woke up, I couldn’t remember much but I could only think of a fairy that was called Martha. She had taken me to world full of colourful balloons filled with messages.
She taught me that every day we could dream about something different and amazing, for example, I could dream of a magical birthday present such as a white goat which was holding a blue balloon with a happy message or a red moon with a passionate message, or a green balloon with a lucky message, etc…. I learnt that life can have many colourful balloons and many magic books but it is up to you which one you want to see or read.
Written by Verónica Carrasco (4º Educación Secundaria Obligatoria)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario